Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Question time (cont.) III

Question from Ped:

Even though the ashes have been won - does this excuse it for being a toffee nosed crap boring game? (not a sport)

I’m not afraid to say it. I jumped on the Ashes band wagon. I have an Aussie mate (G’day Nick) so beating Australia was the dogs b*llocks.

And all this “I don’t like cricket – it’s not a sport” from Pedders is a load of rubbish. He’s lying so much his pants are on fire. Rumour has it that he was recently spotted at a locall cricket game. I investigated this …

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 at 4:42 AM, Blogger Pedders said...

humbug, humbug! Crap game, f**king boring I tell you.

Anyway my question is - as you've removed scouseville and part of wales where would you relocate the people - and as they're dead clever and funny wouldn't they all head to oxbridge?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home