Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mum's make us boys fat

Sometimes, you just can't win. Like the other night, I've gone to the match with my brother, had a burger, beer etc etc.

Anyway, we get home and brother is making a chicken burger. He asks if I want one, I politely decline and that's the end of that ....... you'd have thought. Enter "Mum"


Mum: Not having anything to eat?

Me: No thanks

Mum: Quick snack?

Me: No, I'm fine, really, thanks

Mum: how about a sandwich?

Me: Seriously, I'm fine.

Mum: I have some ham ??

Me: Honest mum I don't want anything.

Mum: But I forgot your brother was off work and started to make his lunch. I've already buttered some rolls

Me: Mum, please - I DON'T WANT a sandwich

[30 second pause]

Mum: Bit of cheese?

Me: For God's sake, that's it, you've won I'll have a bloody sandwich!

and if it couldn't get any worse.......

Brother: What's wrong with my chicken burgers??!!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home