Monday, November 19, 2007

Tribute to Fergie

Morning Toast fans

You may or may not know this, but last yeat my best friend decided to buy me a hamster for my birthday. Not that I wanted a pet or anything, but, and I quote, "because it will do my head in."

And so - Fergie was born. (named after that should-be royal, Alex).

Cutting to the chase, shed died last weekend. I now feel slightly guilty about the fact that I once managed to boot her hamster ball accross the kitchen floor (when she was in it.) And before you all go RSPCA on me - it was an accident.

I also feel a tad guilty about dropping her that time and she didn't move for a whole minute.

So what to do? After this very generous present (costing me about £200 in cage upgrades, food, bedding, toys etc. - cheers Jonny), I'm suddenly left with this hole in my life. How do I fill it?

Like a plum I go and buy another. Now I need your help. What to call her (yes, she's a she).

So far the only name I've got is "little sod" as that's what I shouted when she bit me.

I look forward to your comments.....

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 11:22 AM, Blogger Pedders said...

you could call it a highly original - furrball or maybe Lister after red dwarf hamster lookalike

Ps - That was really cruel kicking that hamster in a ball. By that I mean cruel in the way I didn't get to see it and piss myself laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home